Monday, March 9, 2015

9 of 31:

I really hate daylight savings time because I hate the adjustment for my body. I woke up today at 5:00 but my body was telling me it's only 4:00. Last night getting the little guy to bed was a terrible ordeal because his body was not ready, even though he was exhausted from playing outside. This adjust ment period is rough on everybody. The kids all came in today saying how they are so tired. They are all here and awake, but mentally it's still only 8:00 am, not 9:00.
I do love the extra hour at night. Last week I was leaving my house and the sun was pretty much fully up. I do not mind if I am driving to school in the dark. Daylight is wasted when I am spending time driving to school, I would rather spend the daylight hours at the end of the day when I can be outside working or riding my bike. Hopefully springing forward can bring some more outdoor opportunities for me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment